Thank you for signing up to access and use the NSW Health Consent Toolkit Participant Consent Materials.
When building your consent process and documentation, there are two versions of participant consent materials to select from.
Find more information on how you can use these materials in the NSW Health Consent Toolkit.
FIXED PARTICIPANT CONSENT MATERIALS
It is a NSW Health policy for the following collection types to use the Fixed Participant Consent Materials:
- prospective Strategic Collections (funded by OHMR)
- prospective open access collections housed at the NSWHSB
Download the Fixed Participant Consent Materials here:
FLEXIBLE PARTICIPANT CONSENT TEMPLATES
These templates are available to:
- Strategic Collections that are retrospective or part of a broader collection (e.g. national collection or clinical trial)
- all other collections in the NSWHSB
- all other collections in NSW
Download Flexible Participant Consent Templates here: